image

Lynnderella Stay Goodbye x Magic Fairy Stars


posted by Nicole on , , , , ,

No comments

For those who follow me on Instagram, my love for Lynnderella is no surprise. I would've had to blog about her gorgeous polishes eventually so why not in the first few days since the launch of my new blog? 



I've about three thin coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales The Walls under the Lynns. Three coats sounds like heaps for a polish that's just supposed to be an undie but for a white it's pretty damn amazing and I love how My Boyfriend Scales The Walls is a greyish white so it doesn't look like I've white out all over my nails instead.


The accent is Magic Fairy Stars (LE) of course, two stroked coats and one dabbled coat of it. I've Stay Goodbye (Mixed Feelings) on the rest on my nails and they're probably three thin coats. 


Here's a close up of the beauty that is Magic Fairy Stars. The micro stars are adorable and this has got to be one of my favourite Lynns ever.


Lookie, my thumb looks like a polish s'more! Or at least, what I imagine a polish s'more would look like. I just want to lick my nail when I look at it. It's just SO CUTE. 


As you can see, Stay Goodbye features the glitters (neons! translucent crescents! micro glitter! shards!) in a tinted off-white base. I didn't like it when I first saw it but now I'm in love.

Below are two bottle macro shots I decided to throw in because they're too gorgeous not to share and because I love you all. So go ahead, download them and use them as wallpapers for your phones or iPads. They deserve to be shown to the world!



Till next time
Seriously, Nicole


Leave a Reply