image

A Toast to New Beginnings


posted by Nicole on , , , , , ,

5 comments

It almost feels weird to be blogging again after having taken a break for most of 2013. For reference, I used to blog at notskindeep.onsugar.com but I kinda gave up because it was one of the most frustrating platforms ever. Here's to hoping Blogger would serve my purposes better.





Thanks to my dear friend Shanee of duckandpolish.blogspot.com , my little blog is up and running and hopefully I'll stick with it this time since I did promise a journey of sorts didn't I? If you're here purely for nails and makeup, you'll probably be disappointed because I'm going to be posting about other stuff that are important to me as well. Stuff like well, Black Milk. Or food. Or just random things I think of or see sometimes.

SO what's a blog on my primary obsessions like without a nail section?



I'm in love with my current mani! My Naughty or Nice nails, as I call them. I fell in love with Cult Nails Evil Queen and I just had to use it, so here it is with the sexy waxy Fetish. And of course, EmilydeMolly Dark Forces and OPI Pussy Galore. Maybe I'm hinting at something with the names of the polishes, or maybe I'm not.

Till next time,
Seriously, Nicole

5 comments

Leave a Reply